Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 1

Yesterday was my last day to 'party' I start my diet and my focus to having a healthy baby today.

My current goals are:

1. Get knowledgeable
2. Eat healthy
3. Start Prenatal Vitamins
4. Lose some weight

I'm an average size 10 (give or take) and I want to keep being this size, so I figure if I lose some weight by the time I give birth I can go back to my old clothes...wishful thinking? probably...but I'm going to give it a try!

What I ate today:

Breakfast:
1 packet of instant oatmeal added raisins and walnuts

Lunch:
yogurt parfait (low fat vanilla yogurt, right choice granola and blackberries and blueberries and raspberries)

Dinner:

Steamed white jasmine rice, a huge yam with light butter and zucchini with low fat Mexican style cheeses

ummm Desert???? A cape cod??? light cranberry juice with Sky Vodka....bad, I know...(shaking head in shame) but it was yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment