Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 3

my diet today was

Breakfast:

instant oatmeal with walnuts and raisins (obviously I don't change my habits very often) with Korean ginseng red tea with my prenatal vitamin

Lunch:

walnut, cranberry spinach salad (the package said 2 servings of 240 calories each) wow, that's a lot but I ate it all (insert embarrassed face) and a hummus sandwich with chicken, lettuce and avocado

snack:

string cheese, yogurt parfait

Dinner:

chicken and yams with avocado and hot sauce.

Today I went to RiteAid and purchased folic acid pills and calcium pills, I figured it wouldn't hurt plus I went to the dentist and told the dentist I'm going to try to get pregnant.

My dentist told me that might gums might bleed, but to keep flossing and brush all the way through because its going to make me gag. Wow, talk about having something to look forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment