Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 4

For Breakfast

Lucky charms, cranberry juice (light) and chamomile tea with honey plus took all my vitamins.

I also weighed myself yesterday, I knew I gained weight because my pants were a little tight, but when I hopped on the scale it said I gained 4 pounds. I know it doesn't sound much but when the goal is to lose 30 and I'm going up it just makes it a little bit harder.

I can't wait to get the books and start reading. I know I could have done it via Kindle but I really do like having something physical in my hand.

Lunch:

2 hummus sandwiches with a nectarine and plum

for dinner I pigged out.

Rainbow trout with brown rice and veggies and cheesecake...3 pcs...yummm technically it was sugar free, but still 3 pieces...ouch! did I mention a piece of chocolate with marshmallow and caramel inside...(shaking head in shame)

No comments:

Post a Comment